The unexpected rise in cryptocurrency value has given everyone, including casino houses, a reason to smile. It is safe, transparent, and conceals user identity using the blockchain network. Crypto casinos accept payments in cryptocurrency and facilitate the withdrawal of winnings in cryptocurrency. This in-demand digital currency helps casinos build a new player base within and outside their jurisdictions.
Above all, gamblers can enjoy gambling and profit from crypto casinos without compromising the security of funds and entertainment. So, if you belong to the crypto community but know nothing about crypto casinos, look no further than this guide.
Crypto Casino – How Does It Work?
Crypto casinos operate on a philosophy similar to that of traditional online casinos. However, they must set up a payment system that supports cryptocurrency and develop games accordingly. Except for that part, the gambling structure is kept like any other fiat currency-based casino where players can make a deposit, place a bet, and start gambling straight away.
Before we proceed with how these casinos work, know that online crypto casinos can function either as crypto-exclusive casinos (crypto only) or as hybrid casinos (crypto and fiat currency). Now it is time to know how one can begin gambling with a crypto casino.
- Sign-up with the platform.
- Make a deposit using the crypto casino’s digital wallet address.
- Select from a variety of casino games.
- Place a bet.
- Withdraw the winning using the crypto casino’s digital wallet address.
Please note, some crypto casinos facilitate transactions in crypto directly, but a few will require the player to convert their crypto to fiat currency first to finalize the transactions.
How Do Crypto Casinos Differ From Regular Casinos?
Gambling is meant to be fun, and there is no shortage of it at crypto casinos. With that said, crypto casinos are more advanced and unique compared to traditional online casinos. Let us look at how a crypto casino differs from a regular casino.
- Security: The decentralized blockchain technology of cryptocurrency gives players full control over their funds while gambling. Also, no exchange of personal or financial details with the casino provides complete anonymity.
- Transparency: Crypto casinos are transparent in that they are not regulated by any financial institutions and do not withhold players’ information, including potential winnings.
- Game Fairness: The provably fair gambling algorithm ensures that the odds are legitimate and no trickery is used to affect the game outcomes. With low house edges, players can enjoy fair gambling.
- Transaction Fees: Gambling with crypto casinos is cheaper, for all the transactions take place over crypto exchanges at very low or zero cost fees. Besides, no income tax applies to the player’s winnings.
- Convenient: Because of the universal acceptance of cryptocurrency, players from all parts of the world are eligible to gamble with crypto casinos, regardless of restricted online gambling in their countries.
The Best Crypto Casinos
Several crypto casinos have emerged in the last five years that offer exciting bonuses and promotions to players. Based on these, below presented is a list of the five best crypto casinos you should try.
|100% up to 1 Bitcoin (BTC) + 180 Free Spins
|Huge game variety, fast payouts, supports leading cryptocurrencies
|Up to 5 BTC + 200 Free Spins
|Wager free cashback, daily free spins, live casino gaming
|5 BTC Welcome Bonus + 200 Free Spins
|15% daily cashback, loyalty program
|Up to 5 BTC + 250 Free Spins
|Support nine cryptocurrencies, provably fair, over 1,500 casino games
|5 BTC + 300 Free Spins
|Daily cash drops, 96 jackpot slots, VIP program
How to Choose a Crypto Casino?
Like traditional online casinos, gamblers need to do a quick background check of the crypto casino on various metrics. Even though cryptocurrency is safe, it is imperative to make sure that you do not get into any legal trouble or lose your funds at the hands of scam gambling websites. Keep the following points on your checklist to see if a crypto casino ticks all boxes, such as:
- License from reputable gaming authorities.
- A variety of crypto-based and provably fair games from trusted game providers.
- Exciting bonuses, promotions, and loyalty (VIP) programs.
- SSL data encryption and firewall technologies.
- Dedicated and 24/7 customer support.
By rolling out support for crypto as a form of payment at their platforms, online casinos hope to broaden their horizon in the gambling universe. For players, gambling with cryptocurrencies is an incredible opportunity to make huge returns on deposits, thanks to its unpredictable price movements.
With such a brilliant and secure payment option, now is the time for gamblers to make a switch to crypto casinos. And given the benefits these casinos offer, there is every chance of having non-stop entertainment, making huge winnings, and saving on extra costs. Using this beginner’s guide, you can enter the secure and fun-filled online crypto gambling space. However, now you have learned about crypto casino in detail, you should try bitcoin gambling sites further, to achieve your goals as it has many benefits.